How to Run Cluster Validation
1. Open Failover Cluster Manager
2. Right click on the cluster and select “Validate Cluster”
3. A ‘Validate a Configuration Wizard’ will open and select next to continue
4. Select “Run only tests I select” and select next to continue
5. Make sure “Storage” is unchecked. If you run cluster validation with storage, you will corrupt your data in your production environment
6. Select next to continue and the test will run. Once it finish open the Report to view the result.
www.dataonstorage.com | 1-888-725-8588 | email@example.com
Copyright © 2021 DataON. All Rights Reserved. Specifications may change without notice. DataON is not responsible for photographic or typographical errors. DataON, the DataON logo, MUST, and the MUST logo are trademarks of DataON in the United States and certain other countries. Other company, product, or services names may be trademarks or service marks of others.